To get the United Church Homes e-newsletter, sign up for Espirit.
To receive a print version of Spirit, sign up here.
Download the March/April 2013 issue.
Pen Pal Friendship Strong After 55 Years
The Opportunity in Reform
Residents Reflect and Share at Capitol Station
Trinity Community Scores Deficiency-Free Review
Wilma’s Coffee House Brightens the Day at Morning Star Residences
Gift Shop Raises Funds for Council
Citrus Gardens Residents Help Orlando’s Homeless
Download the January/February 2013 issue.
A Hero’s Journey To Chapel Hill
Reflections of the Spirit
Returning to “The Good Life”
Parkvue is Home
Good Deeds Earn Kudos for Resident
Resolving Your Way to a Healthier Life
‘Lunches of Love’ Accentuates the Power of Love, Words and Food
Download the November/December 2012 issue.
- Resident Pursues A Life of Service
- Paying It Forward
- Love Survives War and Time
- Fox Hollow Earns Accolades for High Standards
- Volunteer’s Efforts Make Sweet Music
- Resident Leads Way To Fashionable Life
- Donor Sows the Seeds of Giving
Download the September/October 2012 issue.
- Parkvue Spouses Stay Near and Dear
- Fundraising with an Impact
- Brookside Residents Reach Out
- It’s More Than a Job, It’s Family
- Geraldine Phillips Is an MVP Among Fans
- Auction Reaps Big Benefits for Fairhaven’s Capital Campaign
- Board Member Rethinks Possibilities
Download the July/August 2012 issue.
- United Church Homes Is for Everyone
- Living Our Vision
- Remarkable Feet at Athena Gardens
- On the Road or at Home, Parkvue Couple Love People
- Third-Graders, Fairhaven Residents Become Pen Pals — and Friends
- Family Ties Make BrookHaven Home
- Patriot Ridge Achieves Stellar Satisfaction Score
Download the May/June 2012 issue.
- Dog Lifts Spirits At Patriot Ridge
- Our Heritage, Our Mission, Our Spirit
- Life’s a Great Ride for Louise Berry
- Chaplain Cherishes Heritage of Faith
- Communities Reach Out in Service
- Sterling Place Supports Residents’ Autonomy
- Fast Track Rehab Patient Finds Health and New Purpose
Download the March/April 2012 issue.
- Daniel Installed as President and CEO
- Beavercreek Couple Enjoys Passport to Travel
- Parkvue Opens Doors With Open Hearts
- Person-Centered Care at the Heart Of United Church Homes
- Granting the Wishes of a Lifetime
- Living Life Off the Beaten Path
Download the January/February 2012 issue.
- Fast Track Rehab Nears Milestone
- Fairhaven Kicks Off Capital Campaign
- Chapel Hill Sets New Dining Trend
- Grants Make for Quality of Life