To get the United Church Homes e-newsletter, sign up for Espirit.
To receive a print version of Spirit, sign up here.
Download the November/December 2013 issue.
- For Chapel Hill Residents – Advancement Pays Huge Dividends
- Herbster Awards Recognize the Power of Vision
- Women Who Served
- Chaplaincy Services Expand
- Old Friends Reconnect
Download the September/October 2013 issue.
- A Joyful Heart is Good Medicine
- Stewardship Drives Values
- Fast Track Rehab Renovations Promote Recovery & Renewal
- From the Travel Diary of Mary Bayman
- Patriot Ridge, BrookHaven and SEM Haven Earn 5-Star Ratings
Download the July/August 2013 issue.
- Fairhaven Community Sounds the Charge to 'Fight Like a Girl' Against Breast Cancer
- Strategic Plan Guides Actions
- Morning Star Resident Chronicles Colorful Past of Rock Island’s Most Notorious Outlaw
- United Church Homesmanswers to a higher calling of care
- New director ‘long’ on care, compassion
Download the May/June 2013 issue.
Residents Return to Class at Patriot Ridge
Our Initiative For Change
Communities Meet Drug Reduction Goal
Teen Recognized as Volunteer of theYear
BrookHaven Launches Cardiac Rehabilitation Center
Accident Leads to Life of Helping Older Adults
Couple Enhances Life for Others
Download the March/April 2013 issue.
Pen Pal Friendship Strong After 55 Years
The Opportunity in Reform
Residents Reflect and Share at Capitol Station
Trinity Community Scores Deficiency-Free Review
Wilma’s Coffee House Brightens the Day at Morning Star Residences
Gift Shop Raises Funds for Council
Citrus Gardens Residents Help Orlando’s Homeless
Download the January/February 2013 issue.
A Hero’s Journey To Chapel Hill
Reflections of the Spirit
Returning to “The Good Life”
Parkvue is Home
Good Deeds Earn Kudos for Resident
Resolving Your Way to a Healthier Life
‘Lunches of Love’ Accentuates the Power of Love, Words and Food
Download the November/December 2012 issue.
- Resident Pursues A Life of Service
- Paying It Forward
- Love Survives War and Time
- Fox Hollow Earns Accolades for High Standards
- Volunteer’s Efforts Make Sweet Music
- Resident Leads Way To Fashionable Life
- Donor Sows the Seeds of Giving
Download the September/October 2012 issue.
- Parkvue Spouses Stay Near and Dear
- Fundraising with an Impact
- Brookside Residents Reach Out
- It’s More Than a Job, It’s Family
- Geraldine Phillips Is an MVP Among Fans
- Auction Reaps Big Benefits for Fairhaven’s Capital Campaign
- Board Member Rethinks Possibilities
Download the July/August 2012 issue.
- United Church Homes Is for Everyone
- Living Our Vision
- Remarkable Feet at Athena Gardens
- On the Road or at Home, Parkvue Couple Love People
- Third-Graders, Fairhaven Residents Become Pen Pals — and Friends
- Family Ties Make BrookHaven Home
- Patriot Ridge Achieves Stellar Satisfaction Score
Download the May/June 2012 issue.
- Dog Lifts Spirits At Patriot Ridge
- Our Heritage, Our Mission, Our Spirit
- Life’s a Great Ride for Louise Berry
- Chaplain Cherishes Heritage of Faith
- Communities Reach Out in Service
- Sterling Place Supports Residents’ Autonomy
- Fast Track Rehab Patient Finds Health and New Purpose