Welcome to Trinity at Fairwood, a United Church Homes Community
Trinity Community at Fairwood is a vibrant senior housing community for individuals age 55 and older. Formerly called Fairwood Village, this is home to a diverse and inclusive community of residents who live and laugh together.
At Trinity Community at Fairwood, residents enjoy maintenance- and hassle-free independent living. A very active resident life including scheduled outings and resident-led game nights means you’ll never get bored. Not to mention, Trinity Community at Fairwood provides all the amenities you’ll need in one convenient monthly rate.
Enjoy a hand of cards with friends in our activity room, read a good book in our library or take a fitness class in our exercise room. Every day can be new and exciting, or you can settle into a routine that fits your lifestyle perfectly. At Trinity Community at Fairwood, you have the freedom to do what you want every day!
Services we offer at Trinity at Fairwood
About the Community
Trinity Community at Fairwood provides the privacy and freedom of home, combined with the convenience of 24-hour on-call maintenance. We offer a full calendar of social and recreational activities designed with you in mind. Our residents enjoy a family-like atmosphere in a suburban setting that is conveniently located near shopping centers and restaurants. We’re just a few minutes from historic Dayton, Ohio, and an easy drive to the metropolitan cities of Columbus and Cincinnati.
Senior living is designed to help you maintain the benefits of an active lifestyle. At Trinity Community at Fairwood, we provide residents with apartment layouts and amenities designed for the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
We offer one- and two- bedroom apartments, with the perfect amount of space. Each apartment is fully equipped with a kitchenette and fixtures to meet your dining needs.
Residents have access to in-house maintenance and coin-operated washers and dryers on each floor for convenient laundry service.
- 32 one-bedroom apartments
- 29 standard
- 5 handicap accessible
- 29 two-bedroom apartments
- 13 standard (810 square feet)
- 16 deluxe (864 square feet)
- Full kitchen
- Self-cleaning oven
- Stainless steel double sink with disposal
- Vented range hood with light
- Easy care countertop
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Emergency grab bars
- Thermopane windows
- Ample closet space
- Pre-wired cable
- Energy-efficient heat pumps
- Wheelchair accessibility to all public areas
- Private access to patio or balcony
- Attractive lobby
- Activity room
- Convenient beauty salon and barber shop
- Gift shop
- Exercise room and equipment
- Library and reading room
- Safe, secure parking area
- Washers and dryers (on every floor of the building)
- Individual, locked mailbox units
- Energy-efficient buildings (temperature control)
- Enclosed passages connecting buildings
- Emergency pendants
- Onsite resident manager
- Security locks on all doors