Spend Your Days Near the Lake Erie Shore at Parkvue Independent Living Community in Sandusky, Ohio
Parkvue Community offers independent living, assisted living, long- and short-term skilled nursing care and memory care on one beautiful campus. We are a vibrant, full-service Life Plan Community filled with active older adults. Whether you enjoy spending time with friends in the neighborhood or you like to go out on the town, you’ll always find plenty to do in Sandusky, Ohio. And if your needs change, help is available.
For more than 20 years, Parkvue Community has provided quality residential living for older adults in Sandusky, Ohio. At Parkvue, you shape the life you desire. You’ll find maintenance-free living in a well-established and trusted community. Whatever your preference, Parkvue promises opportunity amid comfort and familiarity.
To meet the demands of older adults looking for an active, full-service retirement community, Parkvue recently added 10 new cottages to our campus. These two-bedroom, two-bathroom cottage homes, called the Cove at Parkvue, offer independence and freedom coupled with in-demand services and amenities on one campus.
It’s time for you to experience life at Parkvue. Come on in; the water is great!
We offer a variety of senior living amenities on campus for our residents:
- Wi-Fi or internet
- Small-pet friendly
- Fitness equipment and exercise classes
- Fire pit
- Walking paths
- Indoor aquatic center with salt water pool and hot tub
- Community garden
- Full-time chaplain and chapel
- Hobby room
- Beauty salon and barber shop
Experience Coastal Living on Ohio's North Shore in Sandusky, Ohio
Coastal living on Ohio’s north shore continues to grow and evolve. One thing that doesn’t change is the sense of camaraderie citizens of the Lake Erie shore feel. Whether we are welcoming seasonal tourists or enjoying the beauty of our area, there’s always something to do or someone to see. Sandusky also offers plenty of activities for visiting family members or friends. As a Sandusky resident, you’re in the center of a city full of activities, culture, nature, history and purpose.
The Lake Erie shore is a great place to call home year-round. Whether you’d like to see a show at the Sandusky State Theatre or try a new restaurant, there’s always something to do on Ohio’s north coast!
Parkvue Community residents enjoy many area attractions offered in and around Sandusky, Ohio, including:
- World-renowned amusement park, Cedar Point
- Indoor waterparks
- Museums (Merry-Go-Round Museum, Sandusky Maritime Museum, Follett House Museum)
- Wineries and breweries
- Sandusky Speedway Motorsports Park
- Ferries to Put-in-Bay and Kelleys Island
- Multiple marinas
- Lake cruises and airboat tours
- Waterfront dining
- Golf courses
- Shopping malls
- Downtown Sandusky and the Lake Erie waterfront
Coastal living has its perks! From bird-watching to hiking to kayaking, there are a variety of lakeside parks and nature preserves minutes away from Parkvue:
- Five minutes to Osborn Metro Park
- Six minutes to Erie MetroParks
- Six minutes to Sheldon Marsh State Nature Preserve
- 12 minutes to Shoreline Park
- 30 minutes to East Harbor State Park
- 30 minutes to Pickerel Creek Wildlife Area
- 40 minutes to Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge