Experience Culture and Community at Pilgrim Manor in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Pilgrim Manor has served Grand Rapids older adults and their families for decades and has close ties with many local churches. Today, the community is home to more than 110 residents who live on the 10-acre campus near downtown Grand Rapids.
Pilgrim Manor offers personalized care in a welcoming and comfortable environment. Our picturesque campus is situated close to many cultural attractions in Grand Rapids, Michigan. A short drive from our community puts you on the lakefront of majestic Lake Michigan.
We have a variety of living options, whether you’re looking for quality long-term care or the perfect blend of assistance and independence that comes with assisted living. Residents and visitors take advantage of the many amenities available on and off our campus. They enjoy our beautiful courtyard and four-seasons porch as well as exploring the sights and cultural attractions of downtown Grand Rapids.
Our experienced and compassionate staff members provide residents with person-directed, holistic care. This means we will meet your physical, emotional and spiritual needs. With no large, upfront fees, you can rest easily knowing that care is available for you or your loved ones should your needs change. Experience a community that truly cares at Pilgrim Manor!
We offer a variety of amenities on campus for our residents:
- Cherry Street Bistro
- Outdoor courtyard and patio
- Sun room or four seasons porch
- Wi-Fi or internet
- Full-time chaplain and chapel
- Gift shop or general store
- Hobby room
- Computer room
- Beauty salon and barber shop
Explore More in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Grand Rapids sits along the Grand River east of Lake Michigan. It dates back over 2,000 years when Native Americans settled in the Grand River Valley.
Those who live here or visit have plenty of opportunities to engage in local activities. Culture, cuisine and history abound in the greater metropolitan area, including our famed botanical gardens and an outdoor sculpture park just minutes from Pilgrim Manor’s campus, a sophisticated arts and theater scene and sites that pay tribute to President Gerald R. Ford.
Pilgrim Manor’s residents and visitors can enjoy the many area amenities in and surrounding Grand Rapids, Michigan, including:
- Exceptional cuisine and culinary delights
- Progressive arts and cultural events
- State and local parks
- Golf courses and ski areas
- Shopping malls and outlets
- Local wineries and breweries
- Historical sites, including the boyhood home of President Gerald R. Ford
Our centrally located campus is within a 15-minute drive of some of the best attractions and activities in Grand Rapids:
- Opera Grand Rapids
- Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park
- Broadway Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Art Museum
- John Ball Zoo
- Grand Rapids Ballet
- Downtown Market
- Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
- Grand Rapids African American Museum & Archives
- Gerald R. Ford International Airport
- A wide variety of local theaters
For those looking to venture a bit farther, we’re conveniently located:
- 30 minutes from Gun Lake Casino
- 45 minutes from Lake Michigan
- 60 minutes from Lansing and Kalamazoo, Michigan