Memory Care at The Pilgrim Manor Community
Start Your Next Chapter Today
Memory Care in Grand Rapids, Michigan at The Pilgrim Manor Community
You’re in good hands at United Church Homes, The Pilgrim Manor Community. We are a licensed care community where older adults with Alzheimer’s or dementia-related conditions can experience a supportive, peaceful environment. Our memory care services are specifically tailored to each resident’s individual needs, strengths and abilities, helping them live with purpose.
Why Choose The Pilgrim Manor Community
A Warm and Friendly Community in Grand Rapids, Michigan
If your loved one is diagnosed by a medical professional with Alzheimer’s or another dementia-related condition, caring for them at home may not be a viable option. The Pilgrim Manor Community is one of the most trusted senior living communities in western Michigan. We offer compassionate memory care services in a welcoming and faith-inspired environment in our Garden Grove neighborhood. Our attentive staff and peaceful living arrangements improve the quality of life and minimize stress for people living with Alzheimer’s, dementia or other related conditions.
We provide 24-hour personalized care, with a choice of studio or suite accommodations. Innovative programs, such as Music and Memory to help residents break through cognitive barriers and re-engage with others.
Some of our amenities include:
- Beautiful courtyard and four season porch for outdoor enjoyment
- Private room in a specially designed neighborhood
- Nutritious meals three times a day
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Full-time chaplain and chapel
Help and Hope When Facing Dementia Related Conditions
We can offer help for families and caregivers seeking answers and advice, and hope for a loved one to maintain a high quality, purpose-driven life after diagnosis. Our free e-book can help you learn:
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- The different types of dementia
- Signs and symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Typical age-related changes versus changes indicating potential of dementia
- Home screening options to consider
- Caregiver resources, including 10 communication tips
- Information about specialized memory care communities and programs
Discover The Pilgrim Manor Difference
Fill out the form and we’ll provide you with more information on Memory Care at The Pilgrim Manor Community and a downloadable e-book: Help and Hope When Facing Dementia- Related Conditions. Learn about the different types of dementia, signs and symptoms and tips for communicating with your loved one.