To keep everyone safe, please adhere to the following guidelines when visiting residents within our communities.
- Outdoor visits may take place when temperatures are higher than 65 degrees, but below 90 degrees and no rain. We will monitor residents for signs or symptoms of heat exhaustion.
- Visitors, residents and staff are required to wear masks during all visits. The community will provide a surgical mask for all visitors and residents.
- Hand sanitizer, supplied by the community, must be used by residents, staff and visitors prior to and after each visit.
- Guests and residents are recommended to maintain a safe physical distance of at least 6 feet throughout the visit. If contact occurs, hand hygiene should be performed at the conclusion of the visit.
- Visitors should refrain from using resident room restrooms. Visitors are recommended to use the community designated restroom for guests.
- Guests will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms (dry cough, shortness of breath, etc). and fever (99.6 if age 65+| 100.4 if under age 65). We reserve the right to test visitors for COVID-19 at the sole discretion of the community.
- If you develop a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of a resident visit, please contact the community immediately.