MARION, OH – United Church Homes and its skilled nursing and assisted living communities are accepting donations of needed medical supplies as the state and nation prepare for an anticipated surge in COVID-19 cases.
The supplies will to help protect vulnerable older adults and healthcare teams in UCH’s 10 skilled nursing and assisted living communities as they work with local hospitals to admit and care for more non-acute patients in the coming weeks.
Donations of new, unopened supplies will be accepted between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday at 170 E. Center St., Marion.
For questions, please call 740.382.4885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
United Church Homes will accept donations of the following new, unopened medical supplies:
- Hand sanitizer
- N-95 masks
- Surgery masks
- Isolation/procedure masks
- Face shields
- Medical protective eyewear/goggles
- Isolation gowns
- Medical exam gloves (S, M, L)
- Medical coveralls
If you’d like to make cloth masks to help protect UCH residents and staff, you can find a pattern and instructions for our preferred mask here.
United Church Homes has also opened collection sites at its skilled nursing and assisted living communities in Ohio and Michigan. To find the location nearest you, visit www.unitedchurchhomes.org/communities. These sites will be open during the same hours at the following locations:
- Chapel Hill Community, employee entrance, 12200 Strausser St. NW, Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Fairhaven Community, Maple Street entrance, 850 Marseilles Ave., Upper Sandusky, Ohio
- Four Winds Community, 215 Seth Ave., Jackson, Ohio
- Harmar Place, 401 Harmar St., Marietta, Ohio
- Parkvue Community, 3800 Boardwalk Blvd., Sandusky, Ohio
- Pilgrim Manor, 2000 Leonard St. NE, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Trinity Community at Beavercreek, 3218 Indian Ripple Road, Beavercreek, Ohio
- Trinity Community at Fairborn, 789 Stoneybrook Trail, Fairborn, Ohio
- Trinity Community at Fairwood, 1956 N. Fairfield Road, Beavercreek, Ohio
- Trinity Community at Miami Township, 7847 Lois Circle, Dayton, Ohio