The state of Michigan is not allowing outdoor, in-person visits for any residents of senior living communities at this time. However, Pilgrim Manor is excited to offer porch visits for assisted living residents and their families to see one another face-to-face. The visits will be offered from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. each Wednesday and Thursday.
Scheduled visits will take place with the visitor outside the Forest Grove Sunroom and the resident will remain indoors. To help ensure visits are safe and enjoyable and that we can accommodate as many requests as possible, please refer to the guidelines below.
- Appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Each resident may have two visitors per visit.
- Each visit will be 30 minutes so that we may accommodate as many families as possible each week.
- Residents may have one face-to-face visit per week, but we are also still offering virtual visits.
- We have reserved parking for visitors in the lower parking lot.
- Visitors should bring their own lawn chairs.
Please contact Jennifer Raymond, community life director, at 616.940.5411 to schedule your porch or virtual visit.
Find more United Church Homes COVID-19 resources here.