Welcome to The Longfellow Commons, a United Church Homes Community
There comes a time when a city begs for transformation. For a place to revitalize and inspire an area with charm, architectural exuberance, and a flair for the finer things.
The Longfellow Commons Community, will convert a historical school and the rest of a city block into a place to call home and a safe place to belong in the community of others. Brimming with amenities like a theater, bodega, lounge, speakeasy, inspiration studio and fitness room, the community won’t be shy about its abundance of life lived here.
In these properly designed spaces, all aspects of life will be inspired. You’ll be drawn in to stay a while and to forget about the demands of the world outside. Relax, rejuvenate and relate to those you’re with. From the tile, woodgrain, lighting and pops of color, new memories are born from the kick to do more, live more and become more of you.
Finally, our goal is to be connected with the community through creativity and commerce, so we are building commercial spaces into the design.
See how we’ll LIVE IT! at The Longfellow Commons Community!
Our culture of compassion and respect sets United Church Homes apart, and our LIVE IT! standards aim to show that we don’t just say it — we bring those values to life. Our LIVE IT! program is based on three core goals we help residents achieve: Living Life with Purpose, Creating Social Connections and Living Safe and Sound.
Choose the floor plans and layout that fits your needs!
Our amenities cater to your lifestyle. You decide what you want!
Apartments and community spaces are designed to offer you an active and connect living.
About the Community
The Longfellow Commons Property will provide the privacy and freedom of home, combined with the convenience of 24-hour on-call maintenance. We offer a full calendar of social and recreational activities designed with you in mind. Our residents enjoy a family-like atmosphere in a suburban setting that is conveniently located near shopping centers and restaurants. We’re just a few minutes from historic Dayton, Ohio, and an easy drive to the metropolitan cities of Columbus and Cincinnati.
SO MUCH GREAT NEWS
- Dayton Business Journal: Owner shares latest design concepts for new community near downtown Dayton (PDF attached)
- Dayton Daily News: CareSource donates $1M toward LGBT-friendly senior living facility in Dayton
- WDTN TV: Longfellow School to be redeveloped into senior housing community (video)
- Health Payer Intelligence: CareSource Addresses LGBTQA+ Housing Social Determinants of Health Barriers
- Seniors Housing Business: United Church Homes Plans 126-Unit Longfellow Commons LGBTQ-Friendly Community in Dayton, Ohio
- Yahoo Life: CareSource Donates $1 Million to Support Innovative Redevelopment of Former Longfellow School Property
This community is properly designed to help you maintain the benefits of an active lifestyle. At The Longfellow Commons Community, we’ll provide residents with apartment layouts and amenities designed for the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
We offer one- and two- bedroom apartments, with the perfect amount of space. Each apartment is fully equipped with a kitchenette and fixtures to meet your dining needs.
Floor plans coming soon!
Contact us to get notified when they are available.
Call today – 937-712-5854!
- Fully-equiped kitchen
- Stylish design elements
- Energy star windows
- Ample closet space
- Pre-wired cable
- Energy-efficient hvac
- Wheelchair accessibility to all public areas
- Onsite resident manager
- Security locks on all doors
- Attractive lobby
- Activity room
- Exercise room and equipment
- Library and reading room
- Safe, secure parking area
- Individual, locked mailbox units
- Energy-efficient buildings (temperature control)
Are you ready to LIVE IT! at The Longfellow Commons Property?
To learn more call 937-712-5854, or contact us today to schedule your visit.