Find the Right Balance of Support and Independence with Assisted Living at Trinity Community at Beavercreek
Assisted Living and Memory Care with Inclusive Monthly Rates
What Does Assisted Living Offer at Trinity Community at Beavercreek??
As a respected regional healthcare and rehabilitation provider for older adults, Trinity Community at Beavercreek has an outstanding reputation for quality care and customer satisfaction. If you or someone you know might benefit from assisted living services, now is a great time to consider Trinity at Beavercreek. A choice of suites or studios, 24-hour nursing care and plenty of amenities will help you or your loved one soon feel right at home.
Learn more about Trinity Community at Beavercreek and Beavercreek, Ohio!
Studios, Suites and Terrace Apartments
Assisted living residents have a choice of single- or double-occupancy studios, deluxe studios or suites. Suites are equipped with efficiency kitchens.
Friends and neighbors are steps away. Each day can be unique, or you can settle into a routine that works for you. Life enrichment activities, social programs and dining choices abound.
Master suites, studios and terrace apartments are equipped with private baths. All options are available for assisted or independent living and offer single or double occupancy. We provide three meals daily as well as a 24-hour emergency nurse call system and transportation assistance. All utilities (except phone) are included in one daily or monthly rate. Our community includes:
- 60 studios
- 5 deluxe studios
- 16 suites
- 4 terrace apartments with balconies
- 3 master suites with balconies
Assisted living residents receive these amenities, benefits and services in their monthly rate:
Accommodations and Amenities
- All utilities, except telephone
- Satellite or cable TV
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal and linen laundry service
- Maintenance services
- Choice of private or shared occupancy
- Formal and private dining rooms
- Therapeutic and special diets accommodated
- Three daily nutritious and varied meals
- Three meals daily in community dining room (continental breakfast option available)
- Restaurant-style dining
Health and Wellness
- Full-time chaplain and chapel
- Transportation assistance to medical appointments
- On-site therapy gym and therapists
- 24-hour professional nursing care
- 24-hour personal care assistance including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Individualized care plan for every resident
- Hobby and crafting room
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor gathering spaces to meet with friends and family
- Entertainment programming
- Community calendar filled with life enrichment activities
Can I Afford Assisted Living at Trinity at Beavercreek?
If you’re already paying for mortgage or rent, utilities, groceries, entertainment, medication and/or home health services, you will be pleasantly surprised by our affordability and added amenities. Assisted living at Trinity at Beavercreek provides much of what comprises your monthly budget in one inclusive monthly rate. You or your loved one will have access to social activities, dining choices, transportation and healthcare services, as well as plenty of friends and neighbors. Best of all, you and your family can have peace of mind knowing that help is close by, if or when needed.
One Community for Many People
No matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, we’d love to have you call Trinity at Beavercreek home. Our community is a warm and inviting one where we welcome people of all faiths and backgrounds. Many residents find comfort in knowing our community includes a chapel and full-time chaplain.
Many residents find comfort knowing that our community includes a chapel and full-time chaplain. We promote faith-inspired living through engaging activities, spirituality, person-directed care and ongoing dedication to improving the quality of life for older adults.