A Welcoming Senior Living Community with a Home-Like Feel in Fairborn, Ohio
Welcome to The Trinity at Fairborn, a United Church Homes Community
Our close-knit senior living community is one of a kind. There’s just something special about the people here. At Trinity Community at Fairborn (formerly Patriot Ridge), you’ll feel welcome in a comfortable environment where you’re never far from a friendly face.
Our residents enjoy the beautiful outdoor spaces our campus provides as well as ample opportunities to engage with the local community. We’re conveniently located close to attractions in Yellow Springs and Dayton, Ohio, and our proximity to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base makes us a favorite among veterans and their families. In fact, we’re the only community in town with a Veterans Affairs contract!
Our expert medical team is committed to providing quality care. We received the 2018 Silver — Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living. You’ll have greater peace of mind knowing that healthcare needs will always be met with 24-hour personal care.
Come visit Trinity Community at Fairborn (formerly Patriot Ridge) in Fairborn, Ohio, to see how we do things differently!
See how we LIVE IT! at Trinity Community at Fairborn
Our culture of compassion and respect sets United Church Homes apart, and our LIVE IT! standards aim to show that we don’t just say it — we bring those values to life. Our LIVE IT! program is based on three core goals we help residents achieve: Living Life with Purpose, Creating Social Connections and Living Safe and Sound.
Senior Living Options
Choose the living type and layout that fits your needs!
Senior Community Amenities
Our amenities cater to your lifestyle. You decide what you want!
About Trinity at Fairborn
Trinity at Fairborn offers a full range of lifestyle and healthcare services.
About Our Senior Living Community
Whether you’re looking for assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitative or memory care, we’re here to serve you.
We pride ourselves on our warm and inviting community, where everyone is accepted and respected. Our dedicated staff, engaged residents and families and the beauty of our community make Trinity Community at Fairborn (formerly Patriot Ridge) a special place to call home.
Senior Community Amenities
- Beautiful campus, with courtyards, gazebos and water features
- Restaurant-style dining, with buffet and a la carte options
- Close to shopping and restaurants in Fairborn, Enon and Yellow Springs, including the famous Young’s Jersey Dairy
- Flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi for all residents
- Scheduled outings and transportation assistance
- Full community calendar of life enrichment activities
- Weekly engagement opportunities with local community
- Onsite pharmacy and beauty salon
- Doctors and medical specialists available onsite as needed
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy offered five days a week
- Inpatient and outpatient therapy options with onsite therapy department
- Music & Memory program
- Opening Minds through Art program
- Faith-inspired community with a full-time chaplain
- Community pets welcome families and visitors
- SAGECare certified to meet the needs of LGBT older adults
Director of Nursing
Director of Social Services
Director of Activities
Rev. Dr. Bob Smitley
Human Resources Coordinator
Director of Maintenance
and Environmental Services
Business Office Manager
Are you ready to LIVE IT! at Trinity at Fairborn?
To learn more call (937) 878-0262, or contact us today to schedule your visit.