We LUV Those Who are Committed to Our Core Values
Our Living UCH Values (LUV) Awards recognize and honor staff members who demonstrate the highest commitment to the core values of United Church Homes: compassion, hospitality, respect, integrity, stewardship and transparency. The nomination process is easy! If you believe an employee has performed in an exceptional manner through demonstration of a commitment to one or more of our core values, you can nominate them for a LUV Award.
Our Core Values at United Church Homes
Compassion: Shine and reflect God’s love.
Hospitality: Welcome everyone.
Respect: Honor the differences among us.
Integrity: Walk the talk.
Stewardship: Use our resources wisely.
Transparency: Be honest and open in all we do.
Download a Nomination Form and Spread the LUV!
- Chapel Hill LUV Award Nomination
- Fairhaven LUV Award Nomination
- Four Winds LUV Award Nomination
- Glenwood LUV Award Nomination
- Harmar Place LUV Award Nomination
- Parkvue LUV Award Nomination
- Trinity Community at Fairborn (formerly Patriot Ridge) LUV Award Nomination
- Pilgrim Manor LUV Award Nomination
- Trinity LUV Award Nomination
Affordable Housing Communities: