If Your Income Is Low, Affordable Housing at a United Church Homes Community Might Be Right for You.
Welcome to Friendship Plaza
a United Church Homes Affordable Housing Community
Download our application to see if affordable housing is right for you.
At Friendship Plaza Affordable Senior Living Community, your family and friends are welcome at your discretion. Each apartment has deadbolt locks, smoke detectors and fire-resistant construction. Also, there is a lighted parking area for your convenience.
Friendship Plaza offers apartments for persons aged 62 years or older; accessible units available. As a resident of Friendship Plaza, you will pay only 30% of your adjusted monthly income for rent.
Lincoln Heights, OH
Lincoln Heights was developed in the early 1920’s through the Livingston Land Company and chartered as an independent municipality in 1945. A small, close-knit community, Lincoln Heights is located only 12 miles north of downtown Cincinnati on the I-75 corridor enjoys all of the cultural and historical benefits of the area.
Independent Living Apartment Features
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Appliances (stove & refrigerator)
- Electrical switches and outlets within easy reach
- Pet Friendly (Some restrictions apply)
- Assist rails in the bathrooms
- Lots of space for maximum mobility
Senior Living Community Features
- Laundry facilities (coin operated)
- Private mailboxes
- Community Room for social gatherings
- Laundry Room
- On-site Activities
- On-site Parking