If Your Income Is Low, Affordable Housing at a United Church Homes Community Might Be Right for You.
Welcome to Ken Mar Apartments
a United Church Homes Affordable Housing Community
Ken Mar Apartments is the premier leading provider of affordable housing in Martinsville, providing quality housing at an affordable price. Ken Mar Apartments offers one bedroom apartments to older adults beginning at age 62 and individuals 21 and older with a disability. Rent is based on income starting at 30% of adjusted monthly income.
Ken Mar’s campus consists of a North and South building with 101 apartments. Ten units are handicap accessible with widened doorways, lowered cabinetry and roll-in showers. These units are conveniently located on the first floor of the North building.
Martinsville is host to more than a dozen locations listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is home to several fairs and festivals and Hall of Fame college basketball player and coach, John Wooden. Shopping, fine dining, and history are all represented in the area.
- Pets friendly (some breed restrictions apply)
- Utilities are included (electric, water, heating, and air conditioning)
- Satellite television available at a discounted rate
- Computer Lab
- Mini blinds
- Emergency pull cords and medical pendants
- Controlled Entry
- Sprinkle System
- 24 Hour Maintenance
- Beauty Shop
- Shelter House
- Community Room
- Service Coordinator on staff
- CICOA meals served Mondays-Fridays (additional cost)