If Your Income Is Low, Affordable Housing at a United Church Homes Community Might Be Right for You.
Welcome to Friendship Plaza
a United Church Homes Affordable Housing Community
At Friendship Plaza, your family and friends are welcome at your discretion. Each apartment has deadbolt locks, smoke detectors and fire-resistant construction. Also, there is a lighted parking area for your convenience.
Friendship Plaza offers apartments for persons aged 62 years or older; accessible units available. As a resident of Friendship Plaza, you will pay only 30% of your adjusted monthly income for rent.
Lincoln Heights was developed in the early 1920’s through the Livingston Land Company and chartered as an independent municipality in 1945. A small, close-knit community, Lincoln Heights is located only 12 miles north of downtown Cincinnati on the I-75 corridor enjoys all of the cultural and historical benefits of the area.
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Appliances (stove & refrigerator)
- Electrical switches and outlets within easy reach
- Pet Friendly (Some restrictions apply)
- Assist rails in the bathrooms
- Lots of space for maximum mobility
- Laundry facilities (coin operated)
- Private mailboxes
- Community Room for social gatherings
- Laundry Room
- On-site Activities
- On-site Parking