Surround Yourself with Nature at Chapel Hill Assisted Living Community in Canal Fulton, Ohio
When you walk around the scenic campus of Chapel Hill Community, you’ll experience something special. Our close-knit community feels more like a small town, with friendly residents and staff members that span generations of families. Located in a beautiful country setting, you’ll find yourself surrounded by nature on our campus, yet you’re minutes from the thriving metropolitan areas of Canton and Akron.
As a Life Plan Community, we offer living options for every stage in life, whether you’re looking for quality long-term care or a vibrant independent living community. Our experienced and compassionate staff members provide person-directed, holistic care to meet physical, emotional and spiritual needs. Experience the difference at Chapel Hill Community!
We offer a variety of independent living amenities on campus for our residents:
Want to learn more about Chapel Hill Community?
Call us at (330) 854-4177, or contact us today for more information.
Discover Historic Canal Fulton, Ohio, in the Heart of It All
Photo courtesy of Canal Fulton resident, Tom Bower.
Canal Fulton, Ohio, is a charming historic town along the Ohio and Erie canals and the Tuscarawas River. Dating back to the early 1800s, Canal Fulton is rich with history. Today, Canal Futon draws nature enthusiasts and wellness-focused individuals from around the area and beyond.
Downtown Canal Fulton has become one of the top destinations for both foot and bike races, drawing participants from within and outside of the state. The area is well-known by fishing connoisseurs, as a variety of record-sized fish have been caught here. The canal towpath is used for everything from walking, running and cycling to bird-watching.
The warm and welcoming people of Canal Fulton give the area a homelike feel. You may never want to leave, but if you get the itch to go exploring, a short drive takes you to Canton or Akron, Ohio. Be a part of it all, in the heart of it all, at Chapel Hill Community!
Chapel Hill residents enjoy many outdoor and cultural opportunities offered in Canal Fulton and the surrounding metropolitan areas of Canton and Akron, including:
- Public boat rides on the Ohio and Erie canals
- Walking, jogging and biking on the historic 87-mile Towpath Trail
- Restaurants and ice cream parlors
- Candy store with famous “canal mud” chocolate
- Breweries and wineries
- Dozens of state and local parks
- Fishing and camping sites
- Golf courses
- Shopping malls
- Boutique shops, including a nearby glass studio and art gallery
- Theaters and cultural events
- Festivals, including Country Fest and the Olde Canal Days Festival
We’re a short drive from a variety of renowned area attractions:
- 5 minutes to Sluggers & Putters Amusement Park
- 15 minutes to MAPS Air Museum
- 15 minutes to the Akron-Canton Airport
- 20 minutes to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- 30 minutes to the Akron Art Museum
- 30 minutes to Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens
- 30 minutes or less to six area hospitals
Visit Chapel Hill Senior Living Community to experience charming Canal Fulton, Ohio near Canton.