Nurturing Abundant Spirits
Enliven is a series of virtual courses that create community and conversation around spiritual life, and encourage individuals to learn, grow and share together. Please scroll below and click on each course title to find the course description, details and faculty introductions. Check back as new courses are added in the coming months of 2022!
- Create welcoming virtual spaces to build community
- Encourage the deepening of the Spirit
- Celebrate diverse faith traditions and experience
- Provide creative, experiential, participatory opportunities for learning and growth
- Compliment congregational and chaplaincy ministries
- Individuals need their own technology or access to a computer or iPad, preferably with video capability.
- Participants need to have access to Wi-Fi to connect through Zoom and email to receive the session Zoom links.
- Participants are required to register one time for each course series. Log-in information will be provided with the registration confirmation.
- This log-in will be the same for all sessions which are a part of the course.
- Since the goal is to engage all participants and build community around the course topics, attendance at all sessions within each course is strongly recommended.
Courses Offered Winter 2022: