Enliven Programs Designed For You!
Nurture your spirit, expand your imagination, or just have fun learning something new.
The Enliven program is a series of Zoom courses designed to encourage and nurture the spirits of older adults to learn, grow and share together in order to live and age more abundantly.
To get early access for upcoming classes, add your email to the Enliven email list by emailing Kim at email@example.com
Select Your Courses from the Course List:
- Create welcoming virtual spaces to build community
- Encourage the deepening of the Spirit
- Celebrate diverse faith traditions and experience
- Provide creative, experiential, participatory opportunities for learning and growth
- Compliment congregational and chaplaincy ministries
- Individuals need their own technology or access to a computer or iPad, preferably with video capability.
- Participants need to have access to Wi-Fi to connect through Zoom and email to receive the session Zoom links.
- Participants are required to register one time for each course series. Log-in information will be provided with the registration confirmation.
- This log-in will be the same for all sessions which are a part of the course.
- Since the goal is to engage all participants and build community around the course topics, attendance at all sessions within each course is strongly recommended.