MARION [Jan. 17, 2020] – United Church Homes recently honored 12 staff members with the 2019 Living UCH Values Award for their outstanding commitment to the organization’s core values.
Nominations for the LUV Award may be made by staff, volunteers, residents or their families. Each month, UCH communities recognize recipients, and a select few are chosen for the LUV Award at the corporate level.
UCH received hundreds of nominations for the awards throughout 2019. The following individuals were selected as the finalists for demonstrating the highest commitment to hospitality, respect, integrity, stewardship and transparency. They were honored during a ceremony at UCH’s Central Office in Marion, Ohio, in December.
- Brittany Burbage, administrative assistant, Chapel Hill Community
- Debbie Schwilk, dining services assistant, Fairhaven Community
- Malinda Ross, state-tested nursing assistant, Four Winds Community
- Hannah Headley, server, Glenwood Community
- Nicole Henry, STNA, Harmar Place
- Shelly Bethke, STNA, Parkvue Community
- Elmeline Gebott, certified nursing assistant, Pilgrim Manor
- Julie Remsen, STNA, Trinity Community at Beavercreek
- Abel Lozano, STNA, Trinity Community at Fairborn
- Joeann Lozano, restorative assistant, Trinity at Fairborn
- Teresa Webb, manager, Trinity Community at Fairwood
- Paula Tatar, housekeeping assistant, Trinity Community at Miami Township
“The 2019 Living United Church Homes Values Award recipients achieved UCH’s most coveted staff award,” said Scott Slutz, vice president of human resources. “This award honors them for modeling the values that have become the hallmark of the United Church Homes experience and commitment to serving older adults.”
Media Contact: Alissa Paolella, communications coordinator, 740.382.4885 or firstname.lastname@example.org