Find the Right Balance of Support and Independence with Pilgrim Manor Assisted Living
Inclusive Monthly Rates and Three Healthcare Service Levels Meet Varying Needs
What Does Assisted Living Offer at Pilgrim Manor?
As a respected regional health and rehabilitation provider for older adults, Pilgrim Manor maintains a strong reputation for quality care and customer satisfaction in Grand Rapids, Michigan. If you or someone you know might benefit from assisted living services, now is a great time to consider Pilgrim Manor. With spacious suites, three levels of services to choose from and plenty of amenities, you or your loved one will soon feel right at home.
Pilgrim Manor is one of the most trusted senior living communities in western Michigan, offering compassionate assisted living services in a welcoming and faith-inspired environment. The community recently completed an extensive renovation project in our Forest Grove assisted living neighborhood that now features modern suites with full, private bathrooms and kitchenettes.
Learn more about things to do near Pilgrim Manor!
Three Assisted Living Neighborhoods
Assisted living residents in our Valley Grove and Garden Grove Trail neighborhoods enjoy restaurant-style dining at every meal and additionally, Forest Grove studios and suites have kitchenettes. Forest Grove studios have kitchenettes. Building-wide Wi-Fi allows everyone to remain connected in common areas as well as in their private suites. A library, hobby room, computer room and four-seasons porch provide numerous gathering spaces to spend time with family, friends and neighbors.
Each day can be unique, or you can settle into a routine that works for you. Life enrichment activities, social programs and dining choices abound. If healthcare needs change, Pilgrim Manor assisted living residents can seamlessly transition to other on-site living options, including memory care, Fast Track Rehab or long-term care.
- Pilgrim Manor has 80 private assisted living rooms.
Assisted living residents receive these amenities, benefits and services in their monthly rate:
Accommodations and Amenities
- Gas, electric and water utilities
- Cable TV, phone and internet service
- Weekly housekeeping
- Forest Grove studios and suites have kitchenettes
- Studio or one-bedroom suites with full baths
- Therapeutic and special diets accommodated
- Three daily nutritious and varied meals
- Restaurant-style dining
Health and Wellness
- Full-time chaplain and chapel
- Emergency call system
- Medication reminders and assistance
- On-site therapy gym and therapists
- 24-hour personal care assistance including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Individualized care plan for every resident
- Beautiful courtyard to enjoy warm weather
- Four-seasons porch to enjoy the outdoor views
- Hobby and crafting room
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor gathering spaces to meet with friends and family
- Entertainment programming
- Community calendar filled with life enrichment activities
Compare Your Current Expenses with Assisted Living at Pilgrim Manor
Assisted living at Pilgrim Manor provides much of what comprises your budget in one inclusive monthly rate. If you’re already paying for mortgage or rent, utilities, groceries, entertainment, medication management and/or home health services, you will be pleasantly surprised by our affordability and added amenities. You or your loved one will have access to social activities, dining choices and healthcare services as well as plenty of friends and neighbors. Best of all, you and your family can have peace of mind knowing that help is close by, if and when needed.